• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Split ticketing site for multiple railcards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUC

Established Member
Are they any split ticketing sites/apps that can manage multiple railcards across the group of passengers within a booking? Whilst there are a number of sites that can handle multiple railcards for non-split bookings, neither Trainsplit not the Trainline appears to be able to do this for split tickets.

Whilst I could just make multiple bookings, I want to seek to keep the whole group together in the same adjacent seats across the whole journey.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Are they any split ticketing sites/apps that can manage multiple railcards across the group of passengers within a booking? Whilst there are a number of sites that can handle multiple railcards for non-split bookings, neither Trainsplit not the Trainline appears to be able to do this for split tickets.
Combining multiple railcard support with split ticketing is challenging for retailers to do, but I understand this may be offered at some point in the next 12 months :)
Whilst I could just make multiple bookings, I want to seek to keep the whole group together in the same adjacent seats across the whole journey.
That's easy; one of the sites you mention has a seat selector!

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
That's easy; one of the sites you mention has a seat selector!

Simply do a separate search for each railcard. Add each journey into your basket until you have all of the journeys in there together and you've selected the seats you want for each one.

That way, they'll all book together in the selected seats and you won't be in a position where some have booked and others haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.