• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[ spooks ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Well tonight's episode was certainly interesting with Ruth committing suicide...

Who knows what will happen next week...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Missed this episode. Will now have to wait until the DVD comes out! :(

TheSlash

Established Member
I think i am seeing episodes a week in advance, did she get put under house arrest and stuff in this :?:
If so, i am partly watching next weeks episode right now on some freeview channel

The Snap

Established Member
Did she even commit suicide though? That body they identified wasn't here (even though Harry said it was), and then she sailed away on a boat...?

Daniel

Established Member
She drowned in the Thames.............................................................

Or so the police thought... ;)

It was a surprising episode, as, I for one, didn't expect her to leave... let alone get sold out by a member of the team!

devon_metro

Established Member
She did not commit suicide you fool ;)

The man on the Jubly line did. I hated that piece, really chilling.

Daniel

Established Member
Didn't see the first half an hour :'( Only thanks to TC's msn that I even saw the last 30 mins!

She did commit suicide... say other and she may be tracked down...!! :P;)

Status
Not open for further replies.