• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

St. Albans to Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

My colleague has asked me if he can spend a couple of hours at Kings Cross if he has a single from St. Albans to Brighton? As I would think that changing to the Underground to Victoria would be a valid journey this would be ok. Would I be right?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
Good Morning,

My colleague has asked me if he can spend a couple of hours at Kings Cross if he has a single from St. Albans to Brighton? As I would think that changing to the Underground to Victoria would be a valid journey this would be ok. Would I be right?

Thanks

Yes. There are no break of journey restrictions on singles between St Albans and Brighton, so he may break his journey for as long as he likes within the validity of the ticket. Using the tube to transfer between London stations is valid on any ticket with a + in front of the route, which this will have.

However, he would only be able to make one underground journey in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.