• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

St albans to watford jnc

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
On thursday my school finished at 11:30 so i thaught to my self lets make a day of it. So me and my best mate went down to st albans abbey station where the centro liveried 150 rolled in as soon as we got there. My mate stood with his bike whilst i sat down. The 150's doors closed and we were on our way. We got off at watford jnc just in time to video the 377 leave platform 10. When my mate went off to look round the shops i stayed at watford jnc to video pendo's 321's and 350's. I also wanted to video some freight. The time to go was drawing nearer so i thought i wouldnt see any freight then from behind me (whilst i was videoing a pendo depart to euston) a Freightliner 66 came past with quite alot of freight. By then the southern 377 was back and ready to depart again. Then a 321 terminated at platform 9 wich is weird. I made my way back to the 150 and as soon as i get on a freightliner 47 went past on platform 7. Then we departed to make the slow journey home. I reached watford north and loads of work going on there on the level crossing wich is the reason of the 150 being on the line. We got the green flag to go. If you want the videos just PM me or MSN me thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprinter

Not the first time a Centro liveried 150 has been on the Silverlink network! Last year 150101 visited the NLL whilst SL was temporarily short of units (but this also saw the weird sight of SL 150120 on Centro routes, once it was repaired.)

Status
Not open for further replies.