• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

St Ives - St Erth (and other stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nutter

Very nice indeed. When I first opened up the link to the screenshots my first impressions were that it was hand coded, then i was cobsmacked to find it was made using routebuilder.

I'm not knocking routebuilder, it's just the shades of grass just don't seem right, maybe a little to bland or dull. For me, this minor problem takes away some of the greatness, especially considering hand coding routes (X-city and Maybank) seem to have it near enough spot on.

Boxcars

It looks really good. The St Ives to St Erth branch line is one I know well. I'd say it's one of the most picturesque lines in the country. Well suited to a class 104.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I must admit, I thought this wouldn't look too good. I opened the link to the screenshots, and I was shocked. It's looking so realistic it's painful! To then find it's a creation out of RouteBuilder, I was blown away!

Fantastic job by the route author here. This is one route that suits the 150/2 well, and would be fantastic to drive in BVE. :thumbup:

As soon as I can get BVE back into use this end, I'll be getting this route (when it's finished).

Dennis

Established Member
That looks very impressive :D

Some good looking objects on there as well to download.

The Snap

Established Member
Looks awsome...do we know the author? Also, is the line still in service today? :)

Objects look amazing too!

devon_metro

Established Member
Yes rich it is!

On the first site you posted Damon that looks a lot like Dawlish? Or is it MSTS?

My god a route for Dawlish :D

Status
Not open for further replies.