• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

St Pancras to another national rail station in london

Status
Not open for further replies.

martyn29

If I brought a SDR to a station within the zones (not underground) would I be able to get off at all or some of the stations on the way, then continue my journey>? Its part of my quest to get a photo of all station signs.!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A60K

Yes - and in fact I think a CDR would allow break of journey as well within London.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
If I brought a SDR to a station within the zones (not underground) would I be able to get off at all or some of the stations on the way, then continue my journey>? Its part of my quest to get a photo of all station signs.!
Unless these are external signs requiring leaving station premises, then this is not a break of journey anyway.

BOJ is only prohibited on Advance, some Off Peak (without the Day), and some special offer tickets. There are no BOJ restrictions on CDRs/SDRs.

martyn29

thanks Yorkie! I will do this one day! want to get as many london stations as I can but the cheapest!!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
You're welcome! I'd say get a Travelcard. I believe it's £2 on PRIV.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
You're welcome! I'd say get a Travelcard. I believe it's £2 on PRIV.
I believe the OP is TOCNE - Priv Travelcards are only for TfL staff or safeguarded staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.