• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Staff complaints to ATW

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I've searched the ATW website, but can't really find anything to help this - does anyone know what department or customer service area I should contact to make a complaint about a member of staff at an ATW station? I don't know whether to write a letter or email, so any addresses of any form or any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I saw that before, but I thought it was too general for things like that - thanks anyway!

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
That is the place to direct complaints to. It's a small team by contact centre standards, but they do deal with all enquiries including complaints.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
You could get a standard reply back which doesn't answer the actual question. That happened to me with Scotrail when I complained that Dalmuir station had no Information screens at the time but 5 platforms with different options and a footbridge joining them.o how do you know where to go. The reply merely agreed with my complaint rather than answer it. The ironical thing is that adjoining stations with just 2 platforms (up and down) had screens.

headshot119

Established Member
When I made a complaint to ATW about a member of staffs conduct, I simply used the contact us link on the website.

I received a hand worded reply, which dealt with the issue and alleviated my concerns.

Michael.Y

Established Member
You can also get Customer Comments forms from either the guards or at stations. These can then be posted should you wish to do it the old fashioned way.

bluenoxid

Established Member
That is the place to direct complaints to. It's a small team by contact centre standards, but they do deal with all enquiries including complaints.

Sadly, as with all parts of Arriva, their social media policy is backwards when it comes to interacting. My advice would be to use the options available, and if you are not happy, go to Passenger Focus.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Sadly, as with all parts of Arriva, their social media policy is backwards when it comes to interacting. My advice would be to use the options available, and if you are not happy, go to Passenger Focus.

I'm sure you are right. Personally, I tend to avoid social media whenever I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.