• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Staff parking at Picadilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rail My Way

Hi everyone,

I've been offered a conductors position at Manchester piccadilly and am wondering on staff parking availability?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jonfun

Established Member
Depends on company, some are easier to come by than others. When I was there for one TOC it was dead man's shoes, so to speak. Though apparently, the situation has got better since I moved on. There is cheap, reasonably safe parking nearby, or on-street parking if you get in early.

dilbertphil

I have friends at Northern at Picc, they say the current situation is you are put on a waiting list to receive a pass for the station car park until then you use the car park opposite the railway arches on Sheffield Street, £3.50 per day and claim your costs back.

Aivilo

See your team organiser immediately to go on the waiting list. Nothing officially in place for reimbursement sadly and it varies from course to course as to who and how much is reimbursed

Rail My Way

Thanks for the reply

The jobs with northern, I'm hoping I can claim back as parking all week could get expensive. Maybe I'll email hr for the official word.

Aivilo

You will be at Boulton house initially so ask when on depot induction. Like is say seems to vary course to course which is strange

Status
Not open for further replies.