• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Staffing Changes - August 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
As the forum usage continues to grow, the Forum team has carried out a review of staffing needs and we've decided to make a couple of changes to ensure good moderation coverage across all forum sections.

Following their excellent work in moderating the General Discussion forum over the last few months, we're pleased to announce that we have decided to give @Mag_seven and @Cowley additional moderation responsibilities. Mag_seven joins the full staff team and Cowley has been added as a section moderator for Modelling Simulations & Games and Railtours & Preservation in addition to General Discussion.

Many thanks,

Mike395, on behalf of the RailUK staff team

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
Excellent news - I'll second the statement that they've both been really good in their moderation roles. I hope they continue :D

-Peter

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Well done to both of you :D

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Well done.

Although I think having four coloured bars under your name is just showing off! :lol:

The fun part for the staff was coming up with all the different colours :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.