• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stage 2 assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxing123

Hi guys,

Apart from the documents and practice tests provided. Are there any games, apps or practice material for the Vienna Test system, and Situation Judgement tests? Or any advice on how best to prepare?

Thanks

Chris

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sw1ller

Established Member
I bought bopit!

Complete waste of money! If anyone tells you to buy it, don't, unless you want mine, £25 and it's yours!! [emoji3]

atochopefull

Hi guys,

Apart from the documents and practice tests provided. Are there any games, apps or practice material for the Vienna Test system, and Situation Judgement tests? Or any advice on how best to prepare?

Thanks

Chris

If you don't mind me asking, when is your stage 2 assessment and which toc is it for? Thanks!

TDK

Established Member
Hi guys,

Thanks

Chris

I found that many used Guitar Hero on the WII, seemed to work for some!

Status
Not open for further replies.