• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach Cheltenham running day 31/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

83G/84D

Established Member
It was a good day blessed with favourable weather and a varied selection of buses. Loadings on the buses I observed was very good and there were plenty of bus enthusiasts around Cheltenham & Gloucester.The public also seemed to embrace the idea with some riding on vintage buses where they were "on spec", some did say they had not heard about the event though.

Hopefully there was plenty of money raised for charity as well.

Finally I hope the bus driver is okay that had the incident with the car in Tewkesbury, he looked a bit upset just after it happened so my thoughts are with him. Not a nice experience.

Robertj21a

On Moderation
It was a good day blessed with favourable weather and a varied selection of buses. Loadings on the buses I observed was very good and there were plenty of bus enthusiasts around Cheltenham & Gloucester.The public also seemed to embrace the idea with some riding on vintage buses where they were "on spec", some did say they had not heard about the event though.

Hopefully there was plenty of money raised for charity as well.

Finally I hope the bus driver is okay that had the incident with the car in Tewkesbury, he looked a bit upset just after it happened so my thoughts are with him. Not a nice experience.

Can you elaborate further with regard to the incident in Tavistock please ?

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.