• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach North West Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

stagecoachuk

Last I heard it was:

ME new E400s and some E300s
LL 2 ADL E300s and 2 MAN E300s
KL nothing
BA nothing
CE not sure at all...

I can't speak for PR, CY etc

The brand new stuff will go to the capital directly. Other stuff may end up in other cities. So for example LLs MANs may go to Manchester to cover E400s etc.

I imagine buses will begin to leave within the next few weeks.

Carlisle loosing 6 but not giving anything else away. (Or about what is coming in turn)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dallamlad

Established Member
Cant imagine anything else but 59 reg E300s going, nothing else new enough!!

Anything from any depot could go anywhere. So for example Manchester are sending a lot of their newer E400s, so they will need stuff in to cover while they are away. So although some vehicles are not young enough to go to London they are fine for covering at other depots.

Once the games are over all new vehicles will return to their home depots.

CumbrianJosh

one of arriva's coaches that was meant to run the 10:07 685 to newcastle has broke down in carlisle and Stagecoach have sent out 16337(which smell a bit dodgey at the back...) to Brampton where an arriva bus picked up all the passengers

stagecoachuk

20546 20896 21003 left Carlisle today no doubt for ME.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
47018 back at Carlisle from its spell at Kendal which went on much longer then needed.

Yesterday 24122 on 61A and 62 branded 34698 on 38 while a 61 Dart made it to Dumfries on 379.

49617 is now at Carlisle for repaint. It arrived last week but forgot to post about it. 16645 also ready for repaint.

ZahnradFabrik

Carlisle loosing 6 but not giving anything else away. (Or about what is coming in turn)

Keep 'em all guessing... The best bit is, that anything anyone "Knows" on this subject has changed anyway, which humours me to no end! :lol:
Yesterday 24122 on 61A

Indeed we were! :lol:
;) Oh, and I'm back, by the way!

Last edited:

Dallamlad

Established Member
Keep 'em all guessing... The best bit is, that anything anyone "Knows" on this subject has changed anyway, which humours me to no end! :lol:

Indeed we were! :lol:
;) Oh, and I'm back, by the way!

Welcome back good sir! We've all got used to plans changing last minute! I imagine there could be a fair few surprises in the coming weeks.

ZahnradFabrik

16336 was on the 78 in Keswick today.. 3 open top buses at carlisle and not one of them roadworthy...

Absolutely nothing wrong with them. Would you pay busfare to get soaked? :lol: no point drenching an O.T. To swill It out and have to do it the next day.
Its called logic!
And on top of that it was fair Blowy! And I'm not getting into the Double Entendré with that one! :lol:

Welcome back good sir! We've all got used to plans changing last minute! I imagine there could be a fair few surprises in the coming weeks.

Could would be the wrong word!

Last edited:

jonesy3001

Established Member
20546 20896 21003 left Carlisle today no doubt for ME.
47018 back at Carlisle from its spell at Kendal which went on much longer then needed.

Yesterday 24122 on 61A and 62 branded 34698 on 38 while a 61 Dart made it to Dumfries on 379.

49617 is now at Carlisle for repaint. It arrived last week but forgot to post about it. 16645 also ready for repaint.

20546,20896 and 21003 came back covered in bird muck over there shiny coats.:lol::lol:
21003 is expected to be in service sometime this week as the enviros are being taken off the road for the olympics, 27748 is the first one.

mbonwick

Established Member
Traveller's Choice were the preferred bidder, but I don't think they will be taking it up.

For now its a case of wait and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.