• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach North West Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave The Bus

33472 has reappeared on the 109/113 circuit. Though it did fail this morning outside my house, a quick fix by the mechanic saw it continue in service. The remains of its Inverness branding have been removed.

Could've made me a brew.....:-x

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class20

Could've made me a brew.....:-x

You were the driver then? I was in bed for most of the time it was parked there. I only realised it was there when it was switched on after being worked on.

Oh and I dont think 33472 has lost its Inverness branding. I think it may have just been covered over as its still visible underneath.

stagecoachuk

today 34707 was in Penrith on the 108, there was a different dart on there last week, will a dart at Penrith be a regular thing? or just a phase?

No, it is there due to issues with the Mans and other allocation issues.

24121 on 68
47721 on 67 then 554.

Dallamlad

Established Member

mbonwick

Established Member
No Profiles have moved over from East Scotland yet, and I'm not sure any will.

53234-6, formerly at Glasgow were in reserve to operate the service when the contract started - 53213 is due to go home to Highlands.

Blindtraveler

Established Member
thanks again, forgot Glasgow had profiles spare. A much needed boost to the service although I understand theres been a few issues. if they retain the run longterm I wonder if they wil introduce any megarider or explorer deals valid for cross border travel on the existing services from Dumfries and Annan

cainebj

Established Member
The old X35 Tridents are being sold at auction on 12th December at Manheim Auctions in Washington. No guide price given.

CumbrianJosh

17217 & 17277 both in their new base livery now.

47022 on the 67 today with 47474 on yeserday.

Whats the new livery like?

I have a question about bus tickets that I'm hoping someone here can help me with..
On Sunday I need to travel between Carlisle and Newcastle but obviously I will have to change in Hexham as it's a sunday, If I have a 3 day ticket which is what I'll be using, will I beable to use it between Hexham and Newcastle?

andy 37

I have a question about bus tickets that I'm hoping someone here can help me with..
On Sunday I need to travel between Carlisle and Newcastle but obviously I will have to change in Hexham as it's a sunday, If I have a 3 day ticket which is what I'll be using, will I beable to use it between Hexham and Newcastle?

Should be no problem as long as its on the 685 or 85 by arriva

Ado 16

Had a very spirited journey down to Garstang last Thursday - well driven and very spritely. Has someone found the G Spot on the E400's to make 'em go faster? Running in period over or something? It seemed almost as perky as a charging Olympian. :) Details of time/bus etc lost in a pile of recycling in the corner of the room I'm afraid. Seriously though it's the first time I've been on one of those and it's actually felt like we were getting somewhere!

stagecoachuk

The new livery for all of the Open Toppers is the same as the 555 Scanias with the darker Green. The older Green livery is being phased out ready for next summer. Believe branding will be applied to Carlisle ones at least.

I believe all of Kendals are getting done.

It was hoped the 2 Buttermere Solos were to get done in Green but never did.

20960 has now bitten the dust at Carlisle and should be for good due to 22160 coming on the road.

stagecoachuk

34218 has gained new seat covers sometime over the last week.

22269 under prep at Lillyhall before coming to Carlisle for repaint.

34704 is in the paintshop at Carlisle at the moment and should be coming out in a revised livery like the Solos.

Paul Mcgill

Had a very spirited journey down to Garstang last Thursday - well driven and very spritely. Has someone found the G Spot on the E400's to make 'em go faster? Running in period over or something? It seemed almost as perky as a charging Olympian. :) Details of time/bus etc lost in a pile of recycling in the corner of the room I'm afraid. Seriously though it's the first time I've been on one of those and it's actually felt like we were getting somewhere!

If it was the 1342 Blackpool it was me in 10025 trying to make time but didnt work all way there and back?!!

Dallamlad

Established Member
33036 is at ME after breaking down in kendal(?),
16668 is at carlisle for repaint
and 22816 and 22823 have had seat retrims.

Indeed 33036 is now allocated to KL so that makes sense.

Probably best the Olys get painted, look a bit tired and by the looks of it may be around a while yet!

Ernie

See Reays have more new buses running in Carlisle two new Wright B44F in plain white YJ 62 JZR /T operating on the 75 today, yesterday it was only one YJ62JZT.
Regards
Ernie

stagecoachuk

See Reays have more new buses running in Carlisle two new Wright B44F in plain white YJ 62 JZR /T operating on the 75 today, yesterday it was only one YJ62JZT.
Regards
Ernie

Noted one yesterday too, will be interesting to see if they are for his venture out West come the turn of the year or if they are to replace 3 of his 4 new MCV which are now down at Sellafield.

Status
Not open for further replies.