• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Standard or enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyflames

After recently passing my assessment day for Southern. Now awaiting DMI. I was curious to know if they would all be standard passes or enhanced. ? Thanks in advance people. x

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

L401CJF

Established Member
I'm sure there is a list of all the operating companies and the standard that they require on the OPCs website.

Even if the company you sat assessments for uses Standard, you could well have met the Enhanced score for another TOC.

Keep in mind that not all companies use the same level of enhanced, so enhanced for one company may be lower/higher the enhanced mark required by another.

Also worth mentioning for anybody reading, that if you fail the test for an enhanced TOC you may well have still met the standard mark. This would however mean you only have one chance left to meet the enhanced level.

Hope this helps!

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
I'm sure there is a list of all the operating companies and the standard that they require on the OPCs website.

Even if the company you sat assessments for uses Standard, you could well have met the Enhanced score for another TOC.

Keep in mind that not all companies use the same level of enhanced, so enhanced for one company may be lower/higher the enhanced mark required by another.

Also worth mentioning for anybody reading, that if you fail the test for an enhanced TOC you may well have still met the standard mark. This would however mean you only have one chance left to meet the enhanced level.

Hope this helps!

There is indeed, you can find it here: https://www.theopc.co.uk/files/ADVICE_Train_Driver_Standards.pdf

As this question has been asked multiple times, it will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.