• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Starting a new career in the rail industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiNi

Have passed an on-line assesment with GWR, not sure when I will progress to the next stage, but will surely take on board everything mentioned above, and ensure the STAR method is used for all questions asked, Anyone currently working for GWR here?, It is a position for Customer Ambassador.
Andrew,which GWR depot have you applied to ?. Is it more than 45 mins away from your home address.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Irishmanc353

Hello everyone - I’m considering a new career in the rail industry, in customer facing roles at age 49 after over 20 years in retailing and supermarkets on both sides of the Irish Sea and have been living in Manchester since 2002, where my nearest station is Victoria - I was made redundant last Sept from my last supermarket where I had been since 2003 and looking for jobs ever since, as a few years before I left, two workmates had joined a rail company to do teas and coffees, but I never got any details of it - I’d be grateful for any advice and suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.