• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Starting season ticket journey from another station within walking distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDB

Hi all,

Have been tearing my hair out trying to understand season ticket rules, then Google brought me here. So impressed with the knowledge of this community, thanks in advance for your help.

I live within walking distance of both Clock House and Kent House stations, and my usual commute is Clock House to Charing Cross.

I am considering buying a Clock House to London Terminals season ticket.

With that ticket, would I also be able to travel from Kent House to Victoria? This is a different line, but if I put Clock House to Victoria into the nationalrail.co.uk journey planner it instructs me to walk to Kent House and get a direct train to Victoria from there. So is this a permitted route with a season ticket from Clock House?

All advice welcome - thank you!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Hi, welcome to the forum.

You'll need a specific season ticket for this, which is a Clock House to London Terminals with a route 'AAA Beckenham Jn' which means that the ticket is also valid from and to stations on the line to Beckenham Junction.

This is the same fare as the Any Permitted fare at £33.20 for a 7 Day Season.

TP

MDB

That's so helpful, thank you.

And it sounds like the "also valid for travel to and from Beckenham Junction" ticket has no drawbacks compared to the standard one?

(Same price, allows more routes?)

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.