• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station Canopy Valances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoverTrains

Hello,

I am looking for some station canopy valances to cover my curtain poles in my new railway room.

Can anybody point me in the right direction where I can purchase some ready made station canopy valances or alternatively tell me where I can find some drawings and measurements of valances used in case I have to make my own. I am not too fussed which railway company I have.

Thank you.

Discover Trains

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Llanigraham

On Moderation
Hello,

I am looking for some station canopy valances to cover my curtain poles in my new railway room.

Can anybody point me in the right direction where I can purchase some ready made station canopy valances or alternatively tell me where I can find some drawings and measurements of valances used in case I have to make my own. I am not too fussed which railway company I have.

Thank you.

Discover Trains

Choose a railway company, and then look in Google Images, under "XXXXXX station canopy valance" I'm sure that will work.

DiscoverTrains

Hello,

Thank you for your replies.

My original question is for valances to put in front of curtain poles and yes Googling for the past few months is giving me valances for model railways not proper full size wooden valances.

I looking for a timber merchant who can supply me with ready made station canopy valances approx. 4m long made in plywood or mdf from stock. If not where can I get some drawings with dimensions of valances from in case I need to make my own.

I hope this clarifies what I am looking for.

Discover Trains

Status
Not open for further replies.