• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station change procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I am looking for more information on the Station change procedure / Network change procedure. In particular I am looking for things relevant to works carried out/proposed on stations such as amending the usable length of the platform.

There are a lot of references to this on the Network Rail website and on lots of government websites however I cannot find information on the ORR or Network Rail website as to exactly what this procedure is, and who the consultees are.

Would be grateful for any pointers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Quincunx

Obviously, it's very complicated. But essentially, any proposal for physical works at a station (or any proposed change to the Station Access Conditions themselves, such as a change of station plan) must be circulated to all users of the station, including freight and charter, plus DfT.

Status
Not open for further replies.