• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station photos on NRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjohnson

Apologies if this has been covered before... couldn't find it easily on forum or Google search.

Whilst browsing through the station info for various stations on on nationalrail.co.uk, I noticed that while most have a generic photo of what I think is Waterloo concourse to illustrate the page near the top (e.g. Guildford), some have something a bit more interesting (e.g. my old commuter station of choice Hanwell which rather excitingly has what looks like a photo of a steam excursion)

So I started to look through which NRE pages have a station specific photo to illustrate their page.

Feel free to add any that you find (unless this thread has already been done of course) - these are a few that I found in a short search.

Paddington: nice shot of the roofs

Ely

Ealing Broadway - photo focussing on a "Caution" sign on some steps

Cambridge

Horsham - nice looking sunset, but no actual trains or railway in shot

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BurtonM

Huddersfield has a picture of the trainshed taken from above the tunnel/bridge portal on the west side.

Man Pic has an evening long exposure of the main trainshed exterior, taken from 13/14.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Nre ran a competition a couple of years ago to get photos of all its stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.