• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Station to Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterH

Hi a group of my friends want to build a new modern day layout some where there are lots of fright trains through it pentalinos and Voyagers passing through nothing to large 2-3 platforms i said id take the photos of the station for them so any one have any good idears
Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
There's Rugby, which gets Pendolinos and alot of freight. Although it has 5 platforms. Can't really think of anything else small with both Voyagers, Pendos and alot of freight off hand.

class 313

Established Member
There's Rugby, which gets Pendolinos and alot of freight. Although it has 5 platforms. Can't really think of anything else small with both Voyagers, Pendos and alot of freight off hand.

Harrow and Wealdstone which has 4 *not counting tube platforms* or try somewhere smaller on the WCML...

Established Member
Coventry, get a bit of frieght through there, pendos, voyagers and 350s!

Do you already have a Virgin Voyager model?
As they are quite hard to get hold of (In my experience) due to them being so popular!

Nick

More Bachy 220s are due this year...around Autum IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.