• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stations where all (or most) trains call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

zn1

watford High street, fenny stratford, bedford st johns,

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Newton le willows,Bristol parkway and Brockenhurst.

The first and last stations there are wrong. The first Liverpool-Manchester train a day omits NLW (0334 ex-LIV), and quite a few peak services miss out Brockenhurst.

Is this still the case? I remember not long ago a timetable showing that one or two Stansted Express trains didn't call?

You're partly right- the Stansted Express trains that don't call at Tottenham go via Seven Sisters.

Tottenham Hale has no non stop in service passenger trains. From the December timetable change however, we do now have a handful of class 3 trains that pass through.

Skipton & Keighley have everything call. Bingley everything except the Skipton EC service's, plus some Morecambe-Leeds trains dont stop.

Shipley everything except the Kings Cross-Skipton.

Intermediate stations on the Harrogate Line, only train M-F that misses Horsforth is the evening KX-Harrogate, though at Weekends it misses bothways. 2 services eachway, each weekday are fast between Horsforth & Harrogate, except 0855 Knaresborough-Leeds which is fast Hornbeam Park-Horsforth.

Last edited:

Chew Chew

I'm surprised at the number of trains that stop at Stonehaven, 30 northbound and 29 southbound M-F (that I counted anyone) with an estimated population, made by the local council last year, of 10451.

Compared to Portlethen about 8 miles up the track who get 6 northbound and 7 southbound M-F when the estimated population is 7327.

Michael.Y

Established Member
Surely the easiest way to settle this is to list stations minus this sign

2310025_3575766b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.