• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Steve Irwin - messages of condolence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxcars

I would like to say how sorry I was to learn of Steve Irwin's death. I can only feel sympathy for his wife, children, family, friends and colleagues.

Boxcars, Cambridge, England.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I wish all his family and friends the best for the future as they attempt to cope with thier loss.

Nick W

Established Member
I wish to offer my condolences to all those who have lost loved ones to tragic premature deaths over the last few days.

Met Driver

Established Member
I've taken the liberty of removing three posts, the first of which was inevitably going to lead us back to where the other thread took us. Messages of condolence only folks - if you don't wish to offer one then please refrain from posting in this thread.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
A great man sadly lost doing what he loved..
R.I.P. Stevo :thumbrig:
Also wish the best for Terri, their children and Australia Zoo as they try to adjust to life without the Croc Hunter.

AlexS

Established Member
Just to reiterate Taw valley, the place for your opinion is either inside your head or inside relevent threads. This thread is purely for condolences. If you can't understand that then maybe you should take a temporary holiday to consider the difference.

afterburner

RIP Steve - a great Aussie character, from a fellow antipodean...

Also condolences to the family and friends of Peter Brock, another Australian icon who was killed this week. He may not have been well known over here, but Brock was a true legend of Australian motorsport, a gentleman, and a hero to many over his 30+ year career. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.