• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Still nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprog

Established Member
Sorry, but cus of certain people *glares at Slash and Jamie* :lol:, ive started a new thread to keep you updated on my possible recruitment for fGW.
Hope you dont mind :oops:

Anyway, so..post has come this morning.....nothing :( :|

Im gonna ring them after ive had a shower to chase them up.... :idea:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

Not sure if they will tell you right away but my brother had to wait weeks for SWT to tell him he had the job.

Met Driver

Established Member
How about giving them a call? It did the trick for me a few weeks back - LU were taking ages to process my apprenticeship application, so I gave them a bell and they got back to me pretty soonish with the (good) news. I'm now in a similar position to you (waiting for the results of my telephone interview, albeit nearly a fortnight after it took place :roll:).

Jim

Established Member
Everyone would have thought that Virgin have taken over, what with the late reply:p

TicketMan

Daft question but... Are you gonna accept?:D :D :D :D :D

Well done mate!!!

Thats a drink you owe me... dunno why, but i'll think of a reason lol:D

3 CHEERS FOR BROTHER SPROGGY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.