• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Still travelling at 04:29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucey

Does it still apply that if you are still travelling at the end of the day (i.e. 04:29), then you may continue your journey on a ticket showing the previous day's date?

I thought this was scrapped when the time was changed from 02:30 to 04:29, but London Midland on Twitter seem to think otherwise.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OwlMan

Established Member
If it is a "day" ticket it is 0430 the next morning, but in this case you are talking about a rail replacement bus service that arrives at Milton Keynes at 0434.
Presumably LM are happy for you to use that service as if it was a rail service it would have arrived well before 0430.

island

Veteran Member
I think due to the distance that sleeper tickets don't have the "day" suffix.

causton

Established Member
RSH was going to sell me an Off-Peak Day Return, with one journey option starting at 11pm but as there were no trains at the interchange point it offered the next train at 5:30am the next day... whether that means it's valid is a different story ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.