• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stoats

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJP

Stoats are a embarresment to the hobby , who is the biggest stoat on RUK giving the rest of us a bad name?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

H

HR2

Stoats?...... Little furry things that catch rabbits and rats? Can someone explain to old lame brain here what connection they have with railway enthusiasm and individuals on these forums?.

I suppose we'll have Dinosaurs next? [Come to think of it, one is writing this item now]

Richmond

It is not the stoats that give the hobby a bad name, its the stupid immature little penised tossers who believe they have the right to critise people because of the way they look, you say stoats are an embarassment but then again some people could regard you as a stoat ajp, maybe not your girlfriend or if you haven't got one Mrs Palmer and her four sisters, but the more you immature little geeks go on about the people who enjoy this hobby and have been doing so for probadly longer than you, the more the hobby becomes embarassing because of people like you who one day will be old and then the kids will be taking the mikey out of you.

Craig

Established Member
Richmond said:
he more the hobby becomes embarassing because of people like you who one day will be old and then the kids will be taking the mikey out of you.
There is quite a big difference between a proper stoat and someone who's old, although some people fail to see this. Proper stoats are the people who give the hobby a bad name usually (but not always) by not washing and having a complete lack of social skills. It's people like this who are an embarrassment to be associated with.

Sprog

Established Member
50149 said:
tom4zc.th.jpg
[/URL]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ARGHHHHH

TAKE IT AWAY, TAKE IT AWWWAAAY! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:

16CSVT2700

Established Member
AlexS said:
Gotta give it you Jamie, that's the worst picture of Sprog that I've ever seen - and he's certainly fond of having his picture posted! :)

Hehehe I didn't take it though, Alistair (Mintona on DN forum ;) ) did!

I'm always taking embarassing pics.. its what I do best <D

H

HR2

Wait till someone posts a picture of ME. Then you won't be embarrased half so much and will have to opportunity to laugh as well. According to Seth's description of a stoat [fat, ugly, obnoxiouse, etc] it's me to a tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.