• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stoke-on-Trent to Chesterfield help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigVince76

I would like to go from Stoke-on-Trent to Chesterfield and return on Saturday for the roundhouse beer festival. The price seemed a little high but if I split my tickets at Derby this saves a bit, are there better ways to split this ticket? I have a disabled rail card if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
I would like to go from Stoke-on-Trent to Chesterfield and return on Saturday for the roundhouse beer festival. The price seemed a little high but if I split my tickets at Derby this saves a bit, are there better ways to split this ticket? I have a disabled rail card if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

It looks like you are correct about the best split being at Derby.

Off Peak Day Return £16.60 (saving £5.10) (all prices exclude your railcard discount)
- Off Peak Day Return: STOKE ON TRENT to Derby Group @ £7.80 (route ANY PERMITTED ) (B6)
- Off Peak Day Return: Derby Group to CHESTERFIELD @ £8.80 (route ANY PERMITTED ) (B3)

I would be really interested to know if there's anything better.

Last edited:

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yes... Stoke to Uttoxeter and then a Derbyshire Wayfarer from there :)

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
Yes... Stoke to Uttoxeter and then a Derbyshire Wayfarer from there :)

Yes - £7.10 for Stoke to Uttoxeter then £8.90 for the Wayfarer. But there's no railcard discount on the latter, though, so it's a little more expensive (unless there's a group travelling together).

Status
Not open for further replies.