• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Storm The Charts - Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
Hallo there,

Not sure if all of you are familiar with Storm the Charts, but it's a campaign to get some unsigned artists in to the charts. The deadline for entry has now closed but voting is still on going.

At the moment, the people who i would like to win are still in with a chance and would appreciate it if you could vote for them, to help them have a chance! The link is http://stormthecharts.com/poll.php?id=235 and If you could vote for 'Missing Andy' then that would be appreciated!

Many thanks if you vote!

Cheers.

43034 :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Done it chief :)

Brave Yesterday: 330 votes.
Missing Andy: 352 votes.
Lost Without Cause: 175 votes.
David J Harvey: 30 votes.

mumrar

Established Member
Cheers gents! Every vote is appreciated by me and I assume Missing Andy too!! Thanks again:)

I presume you have some form of affiliation with the band in some way? Just wondering why it is you're keen for them to win? If they deserve the shot, their music should do the talking for getting votes, so I'm going to politely not affect the voting either way.

thefab444

Established Member
Agree with above; a link to this Andy's work would be useful if we're to judge his musical talent rather than blindly voting for him.

Established Member
I beleve there is a link to their Facebook and Myspace on that page, Myspace has music on there

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
There's links to their songs on the voting page, as 37401 says.

Not involved with them in any way and I understand your point. They drew in the end and the gen is both bands should go through...

Thanks to everyone who voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.