• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Straight air brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ca55ie

Hi All,

What variables do I change to make the application and release of these brakes slower?

Sam

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I was thinking... Considering all the hard efforts of people to produce high quality BVE4 locos, (class 66 and 37). It would be good if a light loco version was released. Could make more variety.

Coxster

Established Member
James 66526 said:
I was thinking... Considering all the hard efforts of people to produce high quality BVE4 locos, (class 66 and 37). It would be good if a light loco version was released. Could make more variety.
That'd be good and you could use the loco brake rather than the train brake :D

I can just see a light 37 going from Maybank to Brookfield... :D If anyone decided to do this on a route then remember that a light loco is permitted to 60mph when the linespeed is under 90mph and permitted to 75mph when the linespeed is 90mph and over. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.