• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stratford Choppers + DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
This evening I took the 18:26 service from Forest Hill - London Bridge, where I saw a South Eastern 508 unit. I then took the Jubilee to Stratford, arriving at 19:08. During which, I saw a stickered FL grey 90, a GBRF 66 on a fully loaded liner, several One units + Mk3 sets and 20305 + 20307 which came through bang to sched at 19:32. The signaller took their time setting plat 10 for Channelsea Jn, so the 20s came almost to a halt. Then, the points were set and the 20s were thrashed FULL BORE for the people on 10a :(. Lots of exhaustive heat waves :). After that, I took the Jubilee to Canary Wharf, and paused for a while to get some pics of the DLR. Then I took the DLR to Lewisham and caught a bus home!

Pics of the day - rest to be found at http://dsctrains.fotopic.net/c977842_25.html

yiha4r.jpg

yiha4t.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Demps

not a bad day, i just missed those 20's at my local station 20 mins away from sellafield. The DLRS are different i do like the bottom pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.