• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Streaming songs and voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTPreston_Tez

Are there any sites where you can stream a selection of songs and essentially create your own mini radio station? I'd like to try it out but I'm not sure if there's a site out there and searches don't bring up much. Can someone lend a hand?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fairysdad

London, Surrey... bit of a blur round here...
Do you mean for people to listen to your music, or for you to listen to a station tailored to you? For the latter, try something like last.fm, Grooveshark or Spotify. For the former, it's a bit more tricky (though you can create playlists on the aforementioned sites and share them with others) but something like ShoutCast would do, though a little technical unless you're willing to pay for a server. You will also have issues with copyright licencing.

Clip

Established Member
Another vote for spotify.

Last.fm do the same and I think official.fm too.

VTPreston_Tez

I want the former of what fairysdad wanted. Xat provides streaming so I can stream YT music videos but not my voice. Starting a radio station would be great for my reputation tbh.
I use Spotify a lot and if I want to listen to any music bar Basshunter (as he isn't on Spotify) I use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.