• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Success of UK companies based at Bernard Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

87electric

Popular place is Barnard Castle. Home of one of the UK locations of GlaxoSmithKline pharmaceutical company and also the Honeyman Group Ltd who have been successful with providing a Covid antibody test.

"Paris-based Sanofi and UK-based GlaxoSmithKline expect to start a vaccine trial in September combining the first and second stages of clinical testing before kicking off a crucial Phase 3 study by the end of 2020.".

https://www.honeymangroup.com/labor...osaiq-antibody-testing-platform-for-covid-19/
"Honeyman Group Limited of Barnard Castle, County Durham, announces the introduction of a high accuracy, rapid turnaround COVID-19 antibody testing service across the UK and Ireland."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kingspanner

BC provides a high quality, totally committed workforce. Being that far from the motorway doesn't matter when your product has such a high price per kilo and per cubic metre. Lovely countryside, sensible living costs...

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Specsavers (other opticians are no doubt available), for some reason that I can't quite fathom, won't be needing to do much advertising on the area anytime soon, there'll be folk driving from all over the country to go visit. ;)

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Specsavers (other opticians are no doubt available), for some reason that I can't quite fathom, won't be needing to do much advertising on the area anytime soon, there'll be folk driving from all over the country to go visit. ;)

I'm due an eye test, I have been tempted to do that just for a laugh. Wonder if anyone (other than Cummings) has? :)

edwin_m

Veteran Member
The local brewery was cashing in with something called "Barnard Castle Eye Test" or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.