• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Summer's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezypeazy

I don't know what the weather's like where you are, but it's rained solidly for 15 hours here in the Tyne Valley. So let's cheer ourselves up with the latest offerings over on BVE Pages...

New objects added to the library thanks to the combined efforts of guillyman, surfsup, Ryan Webb and Danny Burrows. There’s a little bit of a First Great Western theme, with a new Ticket Machine and a Platform Noticeboard. There’s lots of people - four railway photographers to grace the end of your platform plus two track workers. Finally, the class 142 and 156 passing trains have been revised to provide more detail and resolve transparency issues with openBVE.

Links page added: With the rain bucketing down outside, if you've got time on your hands then how better to occupy yourself than having a go at building your own route? On a links page I've pulled together links to a selection of resources to give you all you need to start route developing! Together with the developer tools and the extensive object library you'll be route building in no time!

Finally, we've added an email alerts service to help keep people informed about latest routes, objects and tools at BVE Pages. There's lots more good stuff to come in the next few weeks!

Regards to all

eezypeazy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

E.G.E.Bakker

I don't know what the weather's like where you are, but it's rained solidly for 15 hours here in the Tyne Valley. So let's cheer ourselves up with the latest offerings over on BVE Pages...

New objects added to the library thanks to the combined efforts of guillyman, surfsup, Ryan Webb and Danny Burrows. There’s a little bit of a First Great Western theme, with a new Ticket Machine and a Platform Noticeboard. There’s lots of people - four railway photographers to grace the end of your platform plus two track workers. Finally, the class 142 and 156 passing trains have been revised to provide more detail and resolve transparency issues with openBVE.

Links page added: With the rain bucketing down outside, if you've got time on your hands then how better to occupy yourself than having a go at building your own route? On a links page I've pulled together links to a selection of resources to give you all you need to start route developing! Together with the developer tools and the extensive object library you'll be route building in no time!

Finally, we've added an email alerts service to help keep people informed about latest routes, objects and tools at BVE Pages. There's lots more good stuff to come in the next few weeks!

Regards to all

eezypeazy

Hi Ezypeazy
I am sure that I speak on behalf of others when I thank you for all the work
you do, which benefit others and also myself. I am trying to come to
grips with open BVE now, I ll just take my time.
Many thanks for all your help given to me in the past.
The new website looks great. Well done.

Cheers,

Ed Bakker
Oxford
New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.