• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Surviving ex First Scania L113CRLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

L401CJF

Established Member
Thought id put this out and see if anybody know of any I don't.

Looking to see if there are any surviving ex First Scania L113CRL/ Wright Ultralows still in existence.

I know of N414 ENW, P578 DMS and S350 MFP.

R452JSG has been scrapped, R460JFS is apparently gone too.

R874 ERE has now been scrapped, and S821 AEH also.

R459JFS was exported to Ireland a few years back but heard nothing since.

Cheers!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Flange Squeal

Established Member
Former Bristol Airport P116 GHE is with the Wolds Gliding Club near York, however it's been butchered a bit to become rest facilities. Sister P115 GHE is understood to still be in existence also in Yorkshire, but in private ownership and can't find any further details.

L401CJF

Established Member
Former Bristol Airport P116 GHE is with the Wolds Gliding Club near York, however it's been butchered a bit to become rest facilities. Sister P115 GHE is understood to still be in existence also in Yorkshire, but in private ownership and can't find any further details.
I knew about 116, not 115 though.

Of course there's the Merseybus P309HEM too but can't think of any others.

experts

P106 MFS ex Glasgow apparently passed to preservation, haven’t seen it since though.

Status
Not open for further replies.