• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sussex Slammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
that was really a good train
it was reported on London Tonight

Yorkie really let me down again :x

Coxster

Established Member
Totally was great! We had a very nice chat on the train between the nine of us!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
1288gaje said:

I told you to come and find me. You did not do so. Your fault, not mine.

I was told about 30 seconds before we departed (and after our booked departure time) that you were outside the train wanting a camera. :roll:

As far as I'm concerned, seeing you through a train window seconds before departure does not really count as finding me to hand over the camera, do you disagree?

Next time, find me!
Coxster said:
Yep, it was great. Those who didn't go missed out ;)

I was a bit pissed off about missing the slammer from Viccy (which I thought would be impossible to miss) but I've done East Grinstead before anyway so nevermind!

joy54.gen

I had a really enjoyable day, I have to say my favourite part of the tour was Newhaven Marine, I thought it had so much character.

ChrisM

Seth said:
http://seth-rail-pix.fotopic.net/c767885.html

Victoria - East Grinstead - London Bridge - Littlehampton - Brighton - Newhaven Marine (!) - London Victoria.

Enjoy!
Some great photos there and a great record for the history books..

Julian G

Established Member
yorkie said:
1288gaje said:

I was told about 30 seconds before we departed (and after our booked departure time) that you were outside the train wanting a camera. :roll:

As far as I'm concerned, seeing you through a train window seconds before departure does not really count as finding me to hand over the camera, do you disagree?

Next time, find me!
Coxster said:

I was a bit pissed off about missing the slammer from Viccy (which I thought would be impossible to miss) but I've done East Grinstead before anyway so nevermind!
i was looking for you
i thought you were in the 4CIG

Dave A

1288gaje said:
yorkie said:
1288gaje said:

Next time, find me!
Coxster said:

i was looking for you

We were :?

Great photos Seth. All great quality but this has to be my fav - http://seth-rail-pix.fotopic.net/p22967526.html :D

Julian G

Established Member
yorkie said:
1288gaje said:
i was looking for you
Why not use that very expensive looking 'phone of yours? ;)
i was using though
although i'm having problems uploading the videos and photos :(

metrocammel

LOL! Seth, I wouldn't be surprised if you have some internal injuries with the force you encounted against the arm rest!!! I insist Joy54 was the cause, as I merely sat in an "unreserved" seat, which he tried to get back, all in all it was a mis-carriage of justice!!! Anyway, it was a cracking tour, and I agree Newhaven was a good place to stop, as it had a lot of "interesting" relics, such as the "13" car stop, and old, yet not vandalised signs, though it did have an eerie abandoned feel - i imagine our tour was the most amount of passengers it has seen for years.

Good Pics btw, mine should be uploaded shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.