• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

sw trains interview process

Status
Not open for further replies.

taffy0000

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me.

Applied for a commercial guard post for sw trains last year. Had my assesment day the end of jan this year passed all the tests, and was told that i would be invited for a interview, but i still havent heard from them as to what date the interview will be. I have emailed them twice but had no answer from them. Can anyone advise me what todo ie shall i just wait or should i call them for update as getting a little worried as to why i havent heard anything. Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tackleberry

If they're anything like they were when dealing with union paperwork to take them to an employment tribunal, they're probably "dealing" with "a lot of paperwork after <insert excuse here>", hence I've not darkened SWTs door since either as a passenger or reapplying...
Mind you this was about 12/13 years ago though...
Probably sounds bitter of me though...:oops:

Last edited:

theironroad

Established Member
If they're anything like they were when dealing with union paperwork to take them to an employment tribunal, they're probably "dealing" with "a lot of paperwork after <insert excuse here>", hence I've not darkened SWTs door since either as a passenger or reapplying...
Mind you this was about 12/13 years ago though...
Probably sounds bitter of me though...:oops:

A bit bitter, yes but more intriguing... Did u use to work for them?

Tackleberry

So, what happened?

Got suspended then ultimately sacked, I was supposed to have received paperwork from them to be able to take them to an employment tribunal but they kept making excuses why it hasn't been sent, then in the end it was too late to do anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.