• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Swanage Railway Gala Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigS

Established Member
Hi all. Only just been able to upload all of my pics from Sunday 13th of the Swanage Railway's Beer Gala. Got some good pics of everything in use and the weather was excellent too.

First of all I photographed 73208 at Norden then took a ride behind "Western" no. D1015 Western Champion from Norden - Swanage. Got a pic of D8188 at Swanage and 47635 arriving. I then went behind BR Std 4MT tank no. 80078 from Swanage - Harmans Cross where there I photographed D6515 departing for Swanage. Then went behind 73136 + 73208 hauling 3417 and 20188 from Harmans Cross - Corfe Castle. To round off the day I took a ride behind D1015 from Corfe Castle - Norden.

My collection from the Swanage Railway can be found here.

Plus there was engineering works at Wareham and a few pics can be found here.

Hope you all enjoy and comments welcome.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Hi all. Only just been able to upload all of my pics from Sunday 13th of the Swanage Railway's Beer Gala. Got some good pics of everything in use and the weather was excellent too.

First of all I photographed 73208 at Norden then took a ride behind "Western" no. D1015 Western Champion from Norden - Swanage. Got a pic of D8188 at Swanage and 47635 arriving. I then went behind BR Std 4MT tank no. 80078 from Swanage - Harmans Cross where there I photographed D6515 departing for Swanage. Then went behind 73136 + 73208 hauling 3417 and 20188 from Harmans Cross - Corfe Castle. To round off the day I took a ride behind D1015 from Corfe Castle - Norden.

My collection from the Swanage Railway can be found here.

Plus there was engineering works at Wareham and a few pics can be found here.

Hope you all enjoy and comments welcome.

Great Pics craig , http://craigrailpics.fotopic.net/p41273726.html - I know tom or hentis might be able to fill me in why a voyager was at poole , they haven't operated to poole for a long time!Remeber my uncle having to go to bourenmouth to get one because they were cut back?

Harold

Nice photos there, I was also at the gala yesterday, Can't quite make out if i'm in ur pics, but I pretty much done heads out on every service I went on, when the rain cleared up.

A very enjoyable day it was too.

Harold.

CraigS

Established Member
... shame about the bloke trying to do an injury to himself.

Yeah I agree. People flailing out the windows does get a bit annoying especially when on a video but I suppose it is a bit of fun...

...until someone's hand or arm gets whacked off by a bridge or train.

Status
Not open for further replies.