• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR assessment centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohitsb

Hi, I have an upcoming assessment centre appointment with south western railway for a rail operator 2 GPR position, I was wondering if anybody else has an appointment coming up also? If there was any tips on what to expect in the assessment.. and also just wondering if I pass the assessment would it be possible I would not even progress to the next stage of an interview if my pass marks is not high enough within the group? or maybe the hiring manager does not pick me to progress? but if I'm lucky and everything goes well.. would I have to wait a long time to begin working for the company? thank you for any replies in advance and sorry for asking so many things at once

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hi, from what I can see your asking about is a pass is a pass, the assessment is all pretty general Maths,English...they will also ask you about train timetables how long does a train take to get from A to B to C....etc then you will be called in for an interview at the interview you will be asked to give examples when you did this....that...and the other but just remember safety safety safety! and big your self up like some kind of super hero they love that it really is all about the interview so go in friendly, big & confident so they remember you.

They will ask you about the company and first group.....how many stations....how many trains....the future vision of the company....blah blah blah

Things move randomly and very slowly with SWR recruitment every stage is just hang on and wait

Status
Not open for further replies.