• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR assessment day today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

No, but I have one booked for 8th Feb, however I have already completed stage 1, stage 2 and MMI with GWR so I will need to phone them Monday to see if I still need to attend.

Where have you guys applied for, I have applied for Weymouth.

Tom

MatthewLdn

We didn’t get to complete stage 2 on the day, so waiting for an invite to sit the computer tests. Have an interview for a guard position coming up soon though.

Bencronin

We didn’t get to complete stage 2 on the day, so waiting for an invite to sit the computer tests. Have an interview for a guard position coming up soon though.
Well done to you. It would be good to at least get your foot in the door in any position.
A recession proof job in our current situation in europe is a good thing to have for the future.

Well done to all of you, had any of you applied for the recent Bournemouth vacancy? @1494 when did you apply for Weymouth?

I applied for Weymouth in May last year. Submitted my application and then never heard anything at all. Had an email a few days ago inviting me to the assessment centre, which I thought was odd as GWR keep you update throughout the whole process albeit slow.

Anyway at least it looks like things are moving. I think secretly I would prefer GWR as I could move back to Devon, but i'll take whatever comes first (should I get through)

Tom

Bencronin

Congratulations Bencronin
Did they let you know you'd passed whilst there? What's the next step.
Thank you nobbybombshell.
Yes we were told at the end of the assessment.
The next step will be 2 interviews which we will find out more about at the end of this month we were told.

Bencronin

Congratulations Bencronin
Did they let you know you'd passed whilst there? What's the next step.
I see you have your assessment next week.
You will do fine, it's not as bad as people say.
Just listen to the instructors and focus on what you have to do and you'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.