• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

oppomoppo1

Afternoon,

When will I likely receive my contract for starting with SWR, had my start date down as 30/09 but was told last week its now the 02/09 - but still not received any update info...

Cheers in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HantsMan

Hey! I’m going to be on the same course. Congratulations.

I’m in the same boat but just be patient. The recruitment team are busy at the moment and we won’t be a priority. There are people starting next week that don’t have theirs yet. I know you are probably like me and the contract will make it all real but trust it is in hand!!

It takes a while as it has to get signed off by the HR manager.

Stigy

Established Member
it can be a bit of a wait for a contract depending on the role unfortunately. As long as everything else in in place and you’ve received a formal offer etc, you’re good to go and can hand relevant notice in at current place of work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.