• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR start finish times Waterloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc12345

Hi Guys

Could anyone tell me the earliest start time and latest finish for SWR based at Waterloo
Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Waterloo have overnight turns so no earliest or latest finishes unfortunately.

nc12345

Cheers mate I gathered that. Just curious about the earliest and latest running turn to see the best way getting to and from work. Actual nights won’t be a problem

Val3ntine

Roouugghhhhllyyyyy, and I mean as a very rough guide as my information may not be as in date and is link dependant also.
Earliest start time roughly 04.30 onwards, latest finish time roughly up to 0100.
There is a separate voluntary night link so you won’t do nights unless you apply, usually a pretty long waiting list however.

djack123son

0420 earliest start and 0321 finish from what I can see on standard turns.. as pointed out, there are a number of night turns

Status
Not open for further replies.