• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Swr Trainee Drivers, Waterloo and Wimbledon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo43

Evening all, currently on the SWR careers page they are advertising for trainee drivers for Waterloo and Wimbledon. Good luck for anyone who applies. Closing date is theb15th, so be quick they normally come down quickly. Only went up in the last couple of hours.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nevergiveup

Yes SWR, Did you check Wimbledon? I am a bit closer to Wimbledon than Waterloo, I’ve put application in for both anyway lol if I get invited for assessments I’ll just ask for a date in August although I doubt they will be able to do that
Who was the stage 2 for? SWR?

I’ve gone for this but might just be outside the 45mins for Waterloo.

B Boy 82

Evening all, currently on the SWR careers page they are advertising for trainee drivers for Waterloo and Wimbledon. Good luck for anyone who applies. Closing date is theb15th, so be quick they normally come down quickly. Only went up in the last couple of hours.
Hi I have been on and off this site and can’t find the application. Have you a link you can send please ?

Bigfoot

They are quite strict on the proof of new location, a colleague on my drivers course almost didn't get on the course due to no proof of his new address.

Status
Not open for further replies.