• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[SWRG] Network Rail Measurement Train- Pantographs

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy54.gen

NMT 1A94 1015 Plymouth to Padd depart Plymouth 1010 complete with the PANTOGRAPH!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jdjonnay

Thats the NMT, not FGW :?

Plus it would be nice to credit the original gen posters who work hard to provide free info to various gen groups. In this case Nathan W. You've just copied and pasted the message, I dread to think what the mods (who I know personally), would make of it..

J

joy54.gen

I do apolisige I will change it, I did not see the NMT part, I see now its a measurement train. I will consider what you have said about the original gen posters.

AlexS

Established Member
Don't just consider, DO post the details. The original Gen providers definately deserve at least as much recognition if not more than the Rail Gen team member who posts it on this forum (although I do recognise that some new Gen also makes it's way on here).

joy54.gen

If a name is given I will add the name yes. I will alert the gen team to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.