• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWT 444/450 Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngiecj

Hi all,

I have been searching for a while now for South West Trains 444 and 450 diagrams and not had much luck, I wondered if anyone had a copy of these at all or could point me in the right direction?

Regards

Youngiecj

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MCR247

Established Member
Whilst I don't know where you'd find the diagrams, if it is any use the SWT CWNs* (carriage working notices) are usually uploaded to the yahoo 'ukmodernemu' group

*These show the booked stock for each service

Matt Taylor

Established Member
The diagrams are subject to a lot of change at the moment as more and more 458/5s and 456s become available.

youngiecj

Thanks for the reply guys. Will have a look at the cwn's. I'm aware they are quite flexible with all the current changes etc. I tend to have the gen in he morning for what the units are working, just a case of working it out for the rest of the day !!

Status
Not open for further replies.