• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWT pay cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

pompeyfan

Established Member
Hi all

Can anybody tell me the pay cycle for guards etc at SWT and when the cut off is. Basically wondering, If I start at the beginning of the July, when can I expect pay? Late July, early August or late August?

Thanks all.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Monty

Established Member
Hi all

Can anybody tell me the pay cycle for guards etc at SWT and when the cut off is. Basically wondering, If I start at the beginning of the July, when can I expect pay? Late July, early August or late August?

Thanks all.

Just got paid this Friday, we get paid 4 weekly and always on a Friday and the cut off is nomally the week before.

Last edited:

pompeyfan

Established Member
As in today? So your next pay days would be the 15th of July followed by the 12 of August?

Okay, thanks for that Monty

Monty

Established Member
As in today? So your next pay days would be the 15th of July followed by the 12 of August?

Okay, thanks for that Monty

Yes I meant to say today, so next payday will indeed be the 15th of July. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.