• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sygnets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker

Established Member
ANybody want to come along Second Saturday of month at swanage station near Birds nest. Ages 11-16 if you want more details PM me.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
been there done that got the t-shirt!!!! i might be making a come back nathan next year i dunno yet tho!!

Jim

Established Member
Beaker said:
Its also killed somebody :shock:

WTF

(BTW, I am allright, if i need to now anything about the Swanage RLY I will ask my Maths teacher....)

Established Member
yup once at harmans cross once at swanage and oncea t norden just corfe and herston to go then the list tis complete

TheSlash

Established Member
Beaker said:
harmans cross was not a derailment it was a crash.

Jim whos your maths teacher
Mr Beaker.
Railway's do not have 'crashs' they have derailments or collisions. When promoting a preserved railway, it might be a good idea to not mention such things.

Beaker

Established Member
Okaly Dokaly. fact that it was in Railway Press and lots of people know as it was in all magazines i only knew due to railway press.

Status
Not open for further replies.