• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

'Tagging' threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

william

Established Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I wasn't sure where to put it.

I was just interested in what methods of tagging interesting threads people use if you want to follow its development?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic1989

Established Member
I don't know if this is exactly what you are after, but at the top right of the thread you will see an option called "Thread Tools", that brings up a dropdown menu with the option to subscribe to the thread.
You will then receive an e-mail notification to the address you signed up with when a new post is made.

Lrd

Established Member
You can turn the emails off in your control panel so you're not spammed and then whenever you click on "User CP" at the top of the screen, a list of your "subscribed" threads will show. You can then click the blue arrow to the left of the thread title to go to the first unread message, essentially where you left off.

Last edited:

PermitToTravel

Established Member
Thanks! I knew you could click on the blue arrow to go to the last post, but had no idea about the blue tick linking to the last unread post! :D

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
The arrows in the red box take you to the last post. The ones in the green box take you to the first unread post.

Attachments

• BlueArrows.jpg
    BlueArrows.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 27

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The arrows in the red box take you to the last post. The ones in the green box take you to the first unread post.
And also for what it's worth clicking on the thread title will take you to the first page, whilst clicking on the thread title from the forum homepage will take you to the first unread post.

Status
Not open for further replies.