• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Taiwan High Speed Rail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Can anyone get this guy a life! :roll:

Yes, it would be very nice, and I'm sure these lovely people will take time out of their lives, that includes losing free time and not going to work, to make all this just for you! :roll:

If you haven't got it yet:

BVE is freeware. The authors take time out of their lives to make these for free. They are not paid.

SO WE DONT ASK, WE WAIT, AND BE THANKFUL WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED!

foxkid, I noticed that most if not all of your posts (in this forum as well as on another forum) are actually requests for someone to make routes/trains for you.

Please bear in mind that us route builders have our own lives to care about and BVE is part of our hobby, we do it entirely for leasure.

I have seen screenshots of your trains in another forum and I know that you are capable of making it yourself, so why not make it yourself? As for routes, Dennis has kindly created a set of route building tutorials on http://www.freewebs.com/dennislance/ You should read through it and learn how to make a route yourself, assuming that you have no idea about how to make routes.

So, if you really want a route/train made, then make it your self- you will gain more self-satisfaction this way, knowing that you have actually achieved something in BVE and that others can enjoy your work. There is still millions of lines/trains in the world that is not covered by BVE, and if you can lend a hand in covering some of these, then it will be great.

Dave A

So the chances are that no-one else will have one, especially as over 99.9% of the forum reside with the UK, most of them in England! :p

But instead of asking people to make them, because its rude (as explained above), ask if people have the pictures!

Boxcars

UndergrounD DaviD, you say

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

I agree with you EmergencyBrake and UndergrounD DaviD. You're out of order foxkid ;) But UndergrounD DaviD, he's just being who he is and saying what he feels so we shouldn't really mind. Foxkid ... build your own route and I'd be one of the first to try it out. Have a go mate :thumbup:

foxkid

UndergrounD DaviD, you say

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

I agree with you EmergencyBrake and UndergrounD DaviD. You're out of order foxkid ;) But UndergrounD DaviD, he's just being who he is and saying what he feels so we shouldn't really mind. Foxkid ... build your own route and I'd be one of the first to try it out. Have a go mate :thumbup:
Ok. But how do I make routes? I've got no clue.

Boxcars

Ok. But how do I make routes? I've got no clue.

Hi again foxkid,

I’m afraid I’m not a route builder. I’m one of those hugely appreciative BVE fans :thumbup: who just loves driving the routes. I never take them for granted because it’s obvious to me how much work, time and effort goes into them. As far as I can gather, Dennis Lance has provided what seems to be an excellent tutorial for route building. You might like to take a look.

http://freewebs.com/dennislance/

P.S. Couldn't you sleep last night? :sleepy1: (going by your posting time, probably not!) ;)

P.P.S. EmergencyBrake has already mentioned this tutorial in an earlier post in this thread. Go back and read his post again. :read2:

Ascot

Established Member
i can get you cab pics within certain trains. I got 142(quite good), 175 (not that good), getting some 357s with a proper camera. Look at my MSN and i can get pics, don't ask me how to buid then cos i haven't got a foggiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.