• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Talent pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

haigwright

So I received an email from Northern today to say after a successful interview I have been added to the talent pool.
Do I still apply for vacancies as they come up or do I just hang on and hope they contact me. I've emailed them but obviously dont want to miss any opportunities.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Louby

So I received an email from Northern today to say after a successful interview I have been added to the talent pool.
Do I still apply for vacancies as they come up or do I just hang on and hope they contact me. I've emailed them but obviously dont want to miss any opportunities.

You can't apply for other roles unless you close your current one , what position ?

haigwright

Its for trainee conductor, interviewed last week for Carlisle but this week a position in Workington is being advertised - which is closer to where I live.
If the Carlisle application is now closed surely I can make a new application?

Louby

Its for trainee conductor, interviewed last week for Carlisle but this week a position in Workington is being advertised - which is closer to where I live.
If the Carlisle application is now closed surely I can make a new application?

I'd ring and check because I'm sure it asks you if you have any live applications

Status
Not open for further replies.