• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Talent Pools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev.

Hi All,

What is the protocol with reference to talent pools and being in one.

Can you still apply to other toc's whilst in a talent pool and if so do you need to inform the toc of the talent pool you are in, or the one you are trying to get in, or do you not need to until you get into another talent pool or further more do you not need to inform toc's of the amount of talent pools you have managed to get in. Or are you only allowed to be in one talent pool?

Any information would be gratefully recieved.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

As far as I know there are no restrictions to the amount of talent pools you can be in and there is no need notify any of the other company's. You'll probably be waiting there a long time so get in as many as you can.

craigybagel

Established Member
I was in 4 talent pools at the same time. None of the TOCs involved knew this, although two of them accepted my pass in the aptitude tests I sat for another TOC so they knew i'd been applying elsewhere at least.

This was for a guards position by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.