• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TaTa Tug : 60099 works 6D43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

wensley

Established Member
You got north of York then!! I've been out all 3 days this week, I'm doing some club photos tonight so no joy, I'm going to try and get it again tomorrow. Not sure whether to upload the others...

ash39

Established Member
I finally did. You did well to not go tonight, didn't run! Had a great spot in great light as well, gutted. I got some really nice shed shots though, they'll be on my flickr in a bit.

eastwestdivide

Established Member
In pedantic mode, Tata Group spells the name of its companies with a lower case second 'T' unless it's all caps. It's the last name of the founder. Huge corporation - they own Jaguar cars and Tetley tea as well as what remains of British Steel/Corus!

ash39

Established Member
I guessed so, how much later is the late run? How do you find out what its doing??

wensley

Established Member
In pedantic mode, Tata Group spells the name of its companies with a lower case second 'T' unless it's all caps. It's the last name of the founder. Huge corporation - they own Jaguar cars and Tetley tea as well as what remains of British Steel/Corus!

Aye, ta for that. They're also a bunch of capitalist scum but this isn't the time of place for me to express my political feelings towards them :D

Erm...got an email on one of the gen groups. Comes through at the start of most weeks about the tanks to give the running pattern for the next 7 days. Late path if s 90mins later than the other. So at this time of year the light up my way is safe for that as well.

ash39

Established Member
That's useful, cheers. Might go tonight,guess it'll be about 7.30 passing norh york then. Need to join some gen groups, I'm in a general one but dont think they give this kind of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.